#FRIFOTOS : SMILES
As a world-traveller, travel journalist and specialist in emerging destination portrait photography, people are my passion.
The most inspiring aspect of travel for me is seeing a beautiful natural smile. Irrespective of age, gender, location, culture, surroundings or environment, a beautiful smile transcends all barriers. It’s the one common language we can all speak, share and understand.
A motto I have whilst travelling is, ‘It costs nothing to smile – a smile is free and the best way to express your inner warmth towards a stranger.’ I use this everywhere. And it works wonders.
For #FriFotos today, the theme os #Smiles. Below is a collection from some of my emerging destination travels to date, many from 2013 so far.
- How to Capture Authentic Emotion in Portrait Photography (oxfordschoolofphotography.wordpress.com)
- Just Smile (clarabelle.org)
- NY Portrait Photography – Inspiring Women (fedali.wordpress.com)
- Smiling Is Infectious (morningstoryanddilbert.wordpress.com)
- The Beauty in Simplicity | Iris Photography | Jefferson City Photographer (jciris.wordpress.com)