What pushes a luxury hotel into the ultra-grand luxury niche market?
From the Taj palace hotels in India to Hotel Imperial in Vienna, there’s one specific element which impresses me every time and keeps me returning. One aspect which, when offered correctly, can enhance my stay no end and can transform my guest feeling from luxurious to Regal.
It’s not necessarily solely found in the classic luxury hotel market either. It can be found, in adapted formats, in plush beach boutique hotels too. My most memorable include Huvafen Fushi in the Maldives, Hermitage Bay in Antigua, Banyan Tree in the Seychelles, Cotton House in Mustique and the 6* Al Husn at Shangri-La in Oman… private butler service and traditional Concierge.
Concierge and private butlers are a deal-maker for me. If a hotel can boast these and supply them in the finest form, I’m guaranteed to become a loyal customer. So what is it about these can make or break a stay for any discerning traveller?
FIND OUT IN MY ARTISTIC ARTICLE FOR THE AWARD-WINNING INTERNATIONAL LUXURY MAGAZINE, THE ADDRESS…
- Hermitage Bay, Antigua Ranks in the Top 25 Resorts in the Caribbean (prweb.com)
- Concierge Service Skills Training New Delhi, India (lesclefsdor.wordpress.com)
- 10 Unique Services From Eager-to-Please Hotels (thestreet.com)
- Tips on Tipping When You Travel (hotelscheap.org)
- Turks and Caicos Concierge, Guest Services, Event and Trip Planning – Tranquility Vacations (turkscaicosluxuryvillas.com)